June 2017 Event
WHO: Joeseph Rea
WHEN: Wednesday, June 14th, 2017, 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
WHERE: Tech Ranch Austin, 8920 Business Park Dr #250, ATX 78759 PARKING: FREE
6:00 pm Welcome Address and Introduction of Joeseph Rea
6:05 pm Workshop Starts: How to Win People Over with Your Ideas
8:00 pm Post-event networking, stay as long as you like!
1. Creating a Rock-Solid Vision - How to develop a vision that will move and inspire people to get on board. What are the key questions you need to ask yourself? The 3 key questions you must ask yourself in designing your vision.
2. Optimizing Your Energy for Persuasion - How to create the mental, emotional and psychological conditions for winning your audience over.
3. Uncovering Their Motivators - How to discover the REAL motivators they might not be telling you.
4. Creating True Win-Win Solutions - Making sure they feel they are winning, too.
5. Dealing with Disagreement - How to address conflicts head-on without getting abrasive, and win people over to your point of view.
This is a hands-on workshop with interactive group exercises and worksheet activities, designed to accelerate the learning process and provide participants with real strategies they can put into action.
Later he proposed an idea for a tracking system to record software releases and customer deliverables. This system dramatically reduced the time required to find information on software releases and make business decisions.
Joseph now works as an independent coach and consultant, helping leaders develop the skills they need to accelerate their career growth and lead teams more effectively. He has worked with tech professionals, entrepreneurs and small business owners alike, and has developed a unique 5-step formula for leadership transformation.
ProductCamp Austin 19 (PCA19)
Save the date: PCA19 is August 19, 2017
Volunteer Sign Up
All ProductCamp events and un-conferences are organized completely by volunteers - other Product Managers who want to get involved in the community, just like you! We always need your help to successfully put on each event, please sign up today!